Monday, August 09, 2004

Furious green thoughts

I just noticed that this blog still only has one lonely post. Of course, the initial posts on any blog are painful. It's the equivalent of scribbling graffiti in the sand at low tide. No one (and I mean NO ONE) will ever read Post Number 1. So basically I can write anything here. Hell. I dont even need be grammitical or spelle correktly. Who's gonna see? My father claims that he filled the back section of a major college paper with nursury rhymes and fairy tales knowing that the prof would never get around to reading it. So now there's this musty paper sitting in the archives of some dilapidated university, with this sudden transition from assessment theory to Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Who knows? Perhaps there's some hidden significance connected fairy tale with assessment. Or some hidden meaning between furious green thoughts and the second post of an education-related blog. Or perhaps there's no meaning at all. Perhaps it's all Bob Dylan creating insightful poetic lines from his own personal lunacy--a private world that none of us are privvy to. Or perhaps it's late... Very late.

4 comments:

EFL Geek said...

Boo...

No one (and I mean NO ONE) will ever read Post Number 2I read it...
I think the quote you want from chomsky is Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.....

Karlo said...

Yikes. People do read the second post! Yes. I was attempting to recall that wonderful Chomskian sentence but it has transformed in my brain to the title.

hamza said...

you have written very beautifully :)

regards from pakistan :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Hamza.