- Energizer Bunny arrested. Charged with battery.
- A man's home is his castle. In a manor of speaking.
- A pessimist's blood type is always b-negative.
- My wife really likes to make pottery, but to me it's just kiln time.
- Dijon vu. The same mustard as before.
- Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
- A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
- Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
- I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.
- A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
- Is a book on voyeurism a peeping tome?
- Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.
- Banning the bra was a big flop.
- Sea captains don't like crew cuts.
- Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
- A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
- A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor.
- Without geometry, life is pointless.
- When you dream in color, it's a pigment of your imagination.
- Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
- Reading whilst sunbathing makes you well-red.
- When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.
Monday, December 10, 2007
at 4:17 PM