Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bachmann in Overdrive

Via Bark Bark Woof Woof:

Michele Bachmann, the right-wing congresswoman from Minnesota, says that she never called for the news media to investigate members of Congress who might be anti-American.

Colmes: You said you were concerned during the campaign that Obama had anti American views and you said the news media should do a penetrating expose and take a look at the people and find out, are they pro-America or anti-America.

Bachmann: Actually that's not what I said. It's an urban legend that was created and that's not what I said.

Ahem:



I would say, what I would say is that the news media should do a penetrating expose and take a look -- I wish they would. I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out, are they pro-America or anti-America? I think the people would love to see an expose like that.

Oops!

2 comments:

Omnipotent Poobah said...

These pinheads have the same knowlesge of technology as Ted Stevens. Do they not understand the concept of videotape?

Karlo said...

You'd think that people might remember what they said on national TV.